Mining operations run hard, as do mining conveyor systems. Downtime is expensive, so reliability is paramount. Schnell Industries manufactures high-quality, high-performance conveyors for transloading applications in the mining industry. Our mining conveyors enable rapid loading and unloading of trucks and railcars, keep workers safe, and won’t cause unplanned stoppages.
A More Durable Mining Belt Conveyor
Drawing on extensive experience with frac sand conveyor designs, we build a better mining conveyor. Appropriate cover materials and belt construction can assure this equipment can handle heavy materials and high-impact loads. They can resist wear caused by abrasive materials and dust, they’re durable, easy to operate and maintain, and — most importantly — are designed for safety.
Whatever rock, ore, salt or other material is being mined, quarried and transferred between conveyor, truck or rail, Schnell Industries offers outstanding transloader mining conveyor solutions.
Schnell Industries Mining Conveyor Systems
Unlike some mining conveyor manufacturers, Schnell Industries is known for quality and attention to detail.
Our transloaders feature:
- Lower clearance conveyor that moves under railcars or trucks
- Better belting that stands up to the rigors of mining operations
- Higher capacity for faster loading and unloading
- More powerful motors that won’t be overloaded
- Hydraulic drive for easier maintenance (no chains or gearbox)
We manufacture two models of mining conveyor — the TL and TLX. All except the base TL24 come with hydraulic four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering. Each is available with belt widths of 24 inches to 42 inches.
Conveyor options for increasing productivity and reducing waste include:
- Belt-Way scales
- Gate opener
- Dust collection system
- Extendable discharge spout
- Catwalk (for discharge point access)
Benefits of Our Mining Conveyor
With a Schnell Industries mining belt conveyor, superior quality translates to superior performance. That means:
- Higher capacity and more powerful motors load and unload railcars and trucks faster than possible with transloaders from other mining conveyor manufacturers.
- Attention to detail throughout design and in component selection leads to lower maintenance needs and better reliability.
- A focus on safety improves protection for those working around these mining conveyors.
Frac Sand Conveyor to Mining Conveyor
Our experience with the oil and gas industries taught us what it takes to build a durable mining conveyor. Acknowledged as leaders in transloaders, every Schnell Industries conveyor is backed by the best conveyor system knowledge in the industry, our outstanding customer service and top-rated after-sales support.
For more information or to request a quote for a mining belt conveyor, contact us today.