At Schnell Industries, our agricultural conveyors enable fast and efficient transfer of grain products such as oats, corn, barley, wheat and rye between trucks and railcars. Optimized for granular materials, these tools increase load/unload productivity and minimize product loss due to spillage and degradation, while helping to ensure the safety of those working nearby.
The Transloader Conveyor for Farmers
Our expertise is in conveyors that move granular materials quickly and safely between transportation modes — truck to truck, truck to railcar, railcar to truck. Starting with frac sand conveyors for the oil and gas industry, Schnell Industries has grown to become a leader in transloader conveyors. Today, we are known for our well-made products, outstanding customer service and top-rated after-sales support.
Understandably, agricultural users expect high reliability, ease of use and minimal product loss. Every Schnell Industries agricultural conveyor belt is engineered accordingly.
Agricultural Conveyors From Schnell Industries
We are known for the quality and attention to detail we put into every TL and TLX transloader we make. Key features of each agriculture transloader we build include:
- Belt material and construction optimized to the weight and characteristics of the grain
- Powerful motors for higher speeds and quicker loading and unloading
- Four-wheel steering (except TL24 model) for easy positioning
- Designed for dusty product and working conditions
- Low-maintenance hydraulic drive
In addition, there are a wide range of options available for increasing the utility and productivity of your Schnell Industries agricultural transloader:
- Belts 24 inches to 42 inches wide
- Discharge dust spout that extends up to 48 inches
- Dust handling system
- Belt-Way scales
- Cold weather package
If you don’t see what you need listed above, contact us to discuss your requirements.
The Productivity-Boosting Farm Conveyor
At busy times of year, it’s essential to use every hour and minute available. By reducing the time to transfer grain between trucks and railcars, one of our agricultural transloaders frees labor for other work around the farm or grain store.
Other benefits include:
- Minimal product loss due to spillage and degradation, thanks to our experience of handling granular materials.
- High reliability, a result of our focus on design details, and selection of durable components from leading manufacturers.
- A safe working environment. A farm conveyor belt can pose hazards for those unfamiliar with such equipment. Our agricultural conveyors are designed for safety and ease of use.
Building the Best Transloader Conveyor for Farmers
Our experience with conveying frac sand for the oil and gas industries makes us experts in transloaders for granular material. Today, we’re applying this knowledge to agricultural transloaders that save farmers time and money. Our products are highly regarded, as are our customer service and after-sales support.
To learn more about our agricultural conveyors or to request a quote, contact us today.